FMB is a progressive firm operating in the center of Dublin city. We offer a wide range of services such as Advisory, Audit, Tax Compliance and General Business Consultancy, Internal Audit and Company Secretarial Services. To find out more please visit the About us section.
We are seeking to hire a proactive Audit Senior or semi- senior to join our expanding Audit & Assurance department.
This position involves working closely with both an audit director and an audit manager as part of our team in order to deliver high quality service to our clients.
Experience and Qualifications required
We are keen to hear from candidates who possess the following:
- Currently involved in the sitting of examinations as part of a professional qualification, with a preference for ACA through Chartered Accountants Ireland
- Superb technical skills and detailed knowledge of auditing
- Capable of working as part of a team and possessing strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a professional audit firm
- Knowledge of Relate Accounts Production is an advantage
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation and Audit of accounts for corporate and not for profit organisations
- Undertake accounts preparation assignments
- Report to manager/audit director
- Liaising with clients on accounting and audit matters
- Complete assignments within appropriate time frames
FMB Advisory Limited are an equal opportunities employer.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding, progressive firm and to gain valuable experience in an audit and assurance role. To apply for this role please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted May 2022