of legal obligation to file beneficial ownership information with the
Central Register of Beneficial Ownership of Industrial & Provident Societies (RBO)
(Statutory Instrument 110 of 2019 refers)
If your company has already filed your beneficial ownership details with the RBO, thank you and please disregard this reminder.
- The deadline for filing your company’s beneficial ownership details is
FRIDAY 22nd NOVEMBER 2019*
- Filing can be done online only at www.rbo.gov.ie
- There are no paper forms or filing fees
- If the company fails to complete the required filing by 22 November 2019, the company may be guilty of an offence and be liable on summary conviction to a Class A fine of up to €5,000 and on conviction on indictment to a fine of up to €500,000.
- For more information and FAQs, visit www.rbo.gov.ie.
- If you cannot find an answer in the FAQs, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Before filing details for a beneficial owner, please ensure that you are using the same First Name, Last Name, PPSN and Date of Birth that are registered with the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection (DEASP) for that person.
You can contact us at email@example.com for further details